SMSC’s Board of Directors are all volunteers who are working hard to allow the children of SMSC to play the best soccer that can be provided. If anyone should ask you who they should contact within SMSC concerning a particular issue, please heed the following. Please also help educate our coaches and parents about this “chain of command.” Adhering to this set-up assists in more efficient and productive responses. Contacting the correct offiicial first will get the information needed or problem solved in the most timely manner possible:
- All complaints and information in connection with complaints involving potential or alleged violations of the Code of Ethics, are to be forwarded in writing to SMSC President and the First Vice-President who chairs the Disciplinary Committee.
- All information and questions related to referees are to be forwarded to the Head Referee.
- Questions about the all-star program, primarily rostered DII, field conditions or facility equipment are to be sent to the Vice-President who is charged with oversight of Division II and fields.
- Queries about the recreational program (e.g., scheduling) are to be sent to the Vice-President responsible for DIII.
- Questions about the select program (FC United) are to be sent to the Vice-President responsible for DI.
- Questions or complaints involving tournaments are to go to the Second Vice-President who serves as the Tournament Director and oversees tournaments.
- Questions concerning a particular age/gender group should be directed to the appropriate commissioner.
NOTE: All listed phone numbers are Area Code 228, unless otherwise indicated.
|Position (click to email)||Office Holder||
|First Vice-President (DIII recreational)||Steve Huckabee||
|Second Vice-President (DI Select)||Dana Thompson||327-2210|
|Third Vice-President (DII all-star)||Jason Rollins||
|Fourth Vice-President (marketing and Sponsors)||Jim McCloskey||
|Treasurer Assistant||Todd Stoner||
|Head Referee / Assignor||Ray Johnson||
|Director of Coaching||Tim Bruni||669-1008|
|Select Boys Commissioner||Anthony VanCourt||669-2849|
|Select Girls Commissioner||Kris Riemann||518-2980|
|U7/8 Boys||Tom Oliver||323-0915|
|U7/8 Girls||Jessica Ladner||383-1582|
|U10 Boys||Shane Whitfield||760-1077|
|U10 Girls||Shane Whitfield||233-6940|
|U12 Boys||Chuck Rollins||617-8149|
|U12 Girls||Chuck Rollins||617-8149|
|Tournament Dir.||Larry Ahlgren||324-5199|