In west Long Beach off Espy Avenue
Dominick Fimiano - email@example.com
1)Coaches are responsible for turning off field lights.
2)The last team off the fields MUST TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS!
3)If you do not know how to do this call 228-323-5812 for an explanation.
County Farm Soccer Fields (Click for Map)
On east side of County Farm Road about 5 miles north of I-10 exit
Click HERE to see directions to the County Farm Soccer Complex
Click HERE to see the field layout map
Lindsay Huckabee - firstname.lastname@example.org) The last team off the fields MUST TURN OFF LIGHTS!
2) If you do not know how to do this call and we will explain it.
3) DO NOT move the goals!
Bayou View Baseball Fields
On east side of Hewes Avenue across street from Air National Guard area in Gulfport south of I-10
Chuck Rollins - email@example.com.
- These fields will be completely closing some time in mid November for field repairs.
- There will be no use of these fields until shortly before spring baseball season.
“Prudie” Goldin Park Fields
Off of Prudie Circle and east of Three Rivers Road and north of Dedeaux Road – four softball/baseball fields
Kris Riemann - firstname.lastname@example.org
- These fields are now available. Please contact Kris Riemann for reservations.
Gulfport Sportsplex (Click for Map)
- The fields at the Gulfport Sportsplex are available for practice for a rental fee of $15 per hour.
- Reservations must be placed with the Gulfport Sportsplex business office Darlene (228) 832-3843.