In west Long Beach off Espy Avenue
Dominick Fimiano – firstname.lastname@example.org
1)Coaches are responsible for turning off field lights.
2)The last team off the fields MUST TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS!
3)If you do not know how to do this call 228-323-5812 for an explanation.
County Farm Soccer Fields (Click for Map)
On east side of County Farm Road about 5 miles north of I-10 exit
Click HERE to see directions to the County Farm Soccer Complex
Click HERE to see the field layout map
Lindsay Huckabee – email@example.com) The last team off the fields MUST TURN OFF LIGHTS!
2) If you do not know how to do this call and we will explain it.
3) DO NOT move the goals!
VA Practice Fields
Entrance is on 29th Street, one block west of Courthouse Road, across from the Harrison County Child Development Center (use gps address 94 29th St.)
Contact Chuck Rollins for reservations – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to see map with directions to the VA Complex
Click HERE to see the VA Complex field layout
Due to unauthorized usage and damage caused by unknown parties, the entrances to these fields will now be locked at all times except when the fields are in use. Light controls are also locked. Contact Chuck Rollins for access and scheduling.
Bayou View Baseball Fields
On east side of Hewes Avenue across street from Air National Guard area in Gulfport south of I-10
Chuck Rollins – email@example.com.
- These fields are intended to be used only by baseball and softball teams during normal periods. If needed, SMSC will coordinate with the GYSA for field access, but in general, the fields are not to be used without approval from the SMSC field scheduler.
“Prudie” Goldin Park Fields
Off of Prudie Circle and east of Three Rivers Road and north of Dedeaux Road – four softball/baseball fields
Kris Riemann – firstname.lastname@example.org
- These fields are now available. Please contact Kris Riemann for reservations.
Gulfport Sportsplex (Click for Map)
- The fields at the Gulfport Sportsplex are available for practice for a rental fee of $15 per hour.
- Reservations must be placed with the Gulfport Sportsplex business office Darlene (228) 832-3843.